Choose Your Own Yacht Adventure With Mykonos Boats
Take your trip to Mykonos to the next level
August 04, 2017
Take your trip to Mykonos to the next level and climb on board one of the sleek yacht options for an adventure on the Aegean Sea.
STEP 1: CHOOSE YOUR YACHT
The Hermes Cranchi Zaffiro 38 ft yacht was refitted in 2016 and is a perfect option for a more relaxing, shorter trip with its max speed of 37 knots. With a maximum capacity of 8, it is perfect for a small group with 2 double beds. The front sunbed fits 4 and the back sunbed its 2 if others want some privacy and quiet time. The Hermes comes with wifi, unlimited consumption of French champagne, snorkeling/scuba equipment, add on sub-wing experience, light snacks, fresh fruit, and water.
The Apollo Stealth 41 ft refitted in 2017 is the Bond of the Yacht options with a max speed of 48 knots. Its black sleek exterior brings an air of mystery as it speeds over the Aegean. With 1 double and 2 single beds, it can fit up to 8 passengers, perfect for a couples’ getaway or intimate party. The Apollo also comes with all the bells and whistles – wifi (of course), unlimited consumption of French champagne, snorkeling/scuba equipment, add on sub-wing experience, light snacks, fresh fruit, and water.
STEP 2: CHOOSE HALF OR FULL DAY
• Full Day Trip (10:00 -18:00)
• Half Day Trip (10:00 -15:00 or 16:00 – 20:30) from Ornos Beach to South Beaches
STEP 3: CHOOSE YOUR EXCURSION
• Mykonos Ancient Routes: Includes visiting the sacred islands of Delos and Rhenia
• Beach Safari: Discover unique beaches and secret places of beautiful Mykonos that only few have the chance to see and enjoy
• Extreme Boating: Arrange for kiteboarding, scuba diving and more extreme sports
• Full Moon Boat Safari: Book your sailing the evening of the largest full moon of the summer and enjoy the view from Mykonian sea
• Lounge Moments: The perfect gift for your beloved ones, for a unique romantic day away from the crowd and for memorable moments to private beaches just for you…
STEP 4: BOOK YOUR CRUISE
For more information, please visit www.mykonosboattrips.com